Facebook Twitter
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in
Taking submissions for the Marionette xmas compilation!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lytton

PostPosted: 2010-10-17 16:11    Post subject: Taking submissions for the Marionette xmas compilation! Reply with quote

Hey Breakcore.NL guys, i've had quite a few demos sent to me in the past from some of you cats, however i've had a hard drive death once again since my last visit and chances are i've lost everything, so if in doubt send me your musics again. Basically the deadline is gonna be like end of November or early December, and anything goes with regards to styles and themes, just send me your very finest sounds to lytton@marionette-records.co.uk or djtheblade@hotmail.co.uk

It's a free download comp, there is no money involved, and i've already got quite a nice selection of tunes that are gonna make it to the comp from some decent producers. Fire away!
SMILER45

PostPosted: 2010-10-21 05:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a better passing
Imagine a few years ago I was still in bits and pieces, maybe it was the biggest regret in this life, because of childhood ignorance, I lost my most precious LOVE,FFXIV Gold once beautiful, such as the incineration of butterflies have been! Quietly destruction! When butterflies swirling in the season, my heart can not stop it only when a burst of inexplicable tingling can have you lost? If this is really it's too cruel.
Now you and I almost become the most familiar stranger, and now I think is very thorough, and its silly to wait for the impossible LOVE, leaving more than read to, leaving some good and not forgotten, but also not sorry; do not often think of, but not forget. And when I think of the time, still so warm and so beautiful. Because I know that as time goes by, with the fullness of life, as my knight appears, you will be good I have gone ..........
Love is an unforgettable landscape, the truth is nothing more than a piece of paper, let us precisely because of this white paper for the Journal of its desperate, but there is no shelf life of love, at any time may be bad, because time can prove everything can also take away all the time though my youth away, but I can not take a permanent memory.
Gradually the night deepened, leaving only a new moon, Spike, but I could not sleep, I looked out the window the maple tree, a piece of one's dying down, is almost a symbol of their feelings, like a long time can not be quiet, in an bustling noisy city, everyone is tainted with so much impetuosity, I was listening to Chopin's Nocturne in tears quietly down .........
Goes back to the days of dull, tasteless in the extreme, but also restless and bored out a bunch. Perhaps your heart is really lonely too, right, FFXIV Gold
FFXIV Gold and gradually my mind was cool, like the rain knocked the cherry petals scattered over the floor. When I'm used to, because you let me know what is regrettable, what is the memories, you will be my eternal good memories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: