Facebook Twitter
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in
seeking tracks and mixes for radio play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty

PostPosted: 2008-11-26 18:45    Post subject: seeking tracks and mixes for radio play Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Some of you may be familiar with one of my endeavors, Destroyer.net Radio.... the radio has grown and shrunk and grown and shrunk over the years. What began as a primarily DNB internet radio station is now a much more dynamic and if i do say so myself more interesting one expanding into breakcore, noise, hardcore, gabber and all things fun.

We are currently busily working towards are relaunch on Jan1st of this year and want to kick things off with a gigantic new playlist (I currently have about 3.5 days of music,... id like to see this expand to atleast a full week or more of new material)

anyone interested should either post links to me here, contact me via aim, or pm or just go sign up at our forum and post new tracks in our radio submission forum.

Thanks for your support!!
Cool
WSicko
Site Admin

PostPosted: 2008-11-27 10:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mighty! Welcome! i'll keep you updated about our releases Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: