Facebook Twitter
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in
The Berzerker announce a Remix competition!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WSicko
Site Admin

PostPosted: 2008-05-22 17:26    Post subject: The Berzerker announce a Remix competition! Reply with quote

Quote:
The Berzerker announce a Re-Mix competition and it is open to the public for their upcoming album "The Reawakening".

Exactly 10 years ago (1998), I (Luke Kenny) was given the opportunity to Re-Mix 2 songs for the Legendary Death Metal Band "MORBID ANGEL", For a lot of metal fans this was their first taste to my unique sound and it really helped me get started.

After such a positive response to my (Morbid Angel) Re-mixes I was offered a 4 Album deal with Earache Records which I spent the next 10 years completing, amongst 100's of live performances all over the world.

With the creation of our own record label "Berzerker Industries" (for the sole purpose of releasing our new material), this means we are now in the position to offer a similar opportunity to you. (because we own the copyright)

I will be supplying FREE of charge, the separated Vocal, Guitar and Bass tracks to our brand new song "Caught in the Crossfire" Taken from "The Reawakening", (Due Sept/Oct 2008)

HOW TO ENTER

The competition is currently now open and all entries MUST be submitted in mp3 format to "lukeberzerker@gmail.com" by June 1st 2008 AEST. The top 10 entries will be posted on www.myspace.com/theberzerker where the public will be able to vote on there favorite Re-mixes.

There will be 2 winners (1. The band's Personal Favorite and 2. The Re-mix with the most votes) the winners be announced June 15th 2008 AEST

PRIZE
The winners will have there re-mix added to our upcoming album "The Reawakening" and released worldwide.

"The Reawakening" will also feature official Re-mixes from such artists as

DELTA 9 (USA)
SCOTT BROWN (UK)
DJ BAZOOKA (GERMANY)
NAMSHUBOFENKI (AUS)
FRAZZBASS (ITALY)

We at Berzerker HQ are looking forward to see what you can come up with, good luck. I sincerely hope this will give someone a similar chance at being discovered as I got all those years ago.

The files can be found HERE

Luke Kenny

http://www.theberzerker.com
http://www.myspace.com/theberzerker
Chaos Chaplain

PostPosted: 2008-05-25 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great, let's see if I have time this week to make something with it.

Funny to hear the different tracks of the song. Wondering how the original track is/will be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: