Facebook Twitter
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in
Junglefever & Stivs - Money Money / Fat Ting 7" Out Now!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JungleFever

PostPosted: 2010-10-16 12:34    Post subject: Junglefever & Stivs - Money Money / Fat Ting 7" Out Reply with quote

Junglefever & Stivs - Money Money / Fat Ting 7" Out Now!!!
[BCR001/DSR35]

Two of Europe's finest junglists Junglefever (Amen Warfare/ Lickshot Recordings) and Stivs (Life4Land) combine forces to launch their new label Bomba Cut Recordings with a little help from Death$ucker Records. Both are veterans in the scene and bring their talents to the dancefloor with this collectable 7" banger. Influenced by sound clash, dancehall and the DIY mentality of reggae sound systems, Bomba Cut Recordings focuses on releasing the best in tear out ragga-junglecore offering like-minded dj's and selecta's the necessary ammo for any sound clash.

Available @ www.dswat.net
http://www.dswat.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2605
SMILER45

PostPosted: 2010-10-21 05:51    Post subject: State of mind over and over again Reply with quote

Environment can change a person, knowledge can enrich the soul.
Learn more, listen more, to see that much, but not necessarily a magic weapon savings. Many things in life is the need adaptable, often changing plans as quickly as people would like everything is human understandable. SWTOR power leveling Always maintain a state of mind to correspond languishing life, can last return was a cold hot flashes irony, anger is the emotion itself. What a beautiful vision of life, how wonderful future fantasy, because everything is better for people willing to sideline my heart, and after several twists and turns before the feelings of peace, that she incessantly circling the forefront of the times, following in the division those behind the study of life stories.
Look around chores, learn around personnel, and checking the essentials of life, remove the weeds of life, experience life in flowers and leaves and enjoy the vista of the scene of fruit. Heaven knows I live for life, for the pure and innocent; do not know when alone together again, this alone is very beautiful but lonely, and very naturally, sent secretly happy when alone joy, the joy of the specially into the depths of my heart, nerve infiltration in each place, all the time in my life inspire me to forge ahead in the spirit of the nutrients.
Dad was not at home, my mother was not at home, leaving me a total feeling is superfluous, the left is not right nor is it; the former is not, nor after., SWTOR Gold Then stay put, and admire the beautiful scenery around is also very good yeah. Waiting for their own landscape, to stand still magnificent, more beautiful scenery! Thank for giving me all the benefits, let me live in superb wonderful experience unlimited times
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: