Facebook Twitter
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in
Zombie - Amen Meets Classics EP (TIO005)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niezytboy

PostPosted: 2010-06-26 03:39    Post subject: Zombie - Amen Meets Classics EP (TIO005) Reply with quote

Zombie - Amen Meets Classics EP (TIO005)

EN: Today nobody remembers how it really was. All that remains are newspapers headlines, testimonies of victims and some traumatic experiences of innocent people. It all started when our evil spirit from Szczecin’s downtown, Zombie, decided to get cultural after 72 hours of pulling sounds out of a computer. Desiring to try something new, he ate some styrofoam washed down by ammonia and made his way to a philharmonic. There is a theory that provocation was inspired by the music temple’s workers who were not able to comprehend seeing Szymon jumping on a stage, getting behind a vibraphone and screaming: “THAT’S HOW YOU PULL FUCKING AMEN BREAKS!”. The siege lasted for 4 days and nights. This music is a record of that tragic event. Pagan amen breaks surprisingly fulfil classical melodies as if they were integral parts of their entity. No wonders – planks from Zombie’s sawmill have always kicked with natural energy, leading women to ejaculation. What’s important is that Poland is once again champion of Poland!

PL: Dzisiaj już nikt nie pamięta jak to było dokładnie. Zostały tylko nagłówki w gazetach, zeznania ofiar i trauma wielu niewinnych ludzi. Wszystko zaczęło się gdy nasz zły duch ze szczecińskiego śródmieścia – Zombie postanowił odchamić się po 72 godzinach ciśnięcia dźwięków z komputera. Chcąc spróbować czegoś nowego obrał kierunek na filharmonię zajadając się wcześniej styropianem i popijając amoniakiem. Istnieje teoria, że prowokacja wyszła ze strony pracowników świątyni muzyki, którzy wykazali się totalnym brakiem zrozumienia, gdy Szymon nie wytrzymał, wtargnął na scenę i dorywając się do wibrafonu zaczął krzyczeć: „TAK SIĘ NAPIERDALA AMENY!”. Oblężenie trwało 4 pełne doby. Zapisem tych tragicznych wydarzeń jest właśnie niniejsza płyta. Pogańskie ameny o dziwo dopełniają klasyczne melodie jakby były ich integralną częścią. I nic w tym dziwnego – deski z tartaku Zombiego zawsze powalały naturalną energią, doprowadzając kobiety do wytrysku. Grunt, że Polska znów jest mistrzem Polski!

http://www.myspace.com/turnitofflabel

http://www.myspace.com/behemothbreakz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: