Facebook Twitter
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in
Sonic intifada cd out now feat. Donna Summer, Tapage, TechDiff...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lytton

PostPosted: 2010-04-10 08:07    Post subject: Sonic intifada cd out now feat. Donna Summer, Tapage, TechDi Reply with quote

Yo Breakcore.NL team, just letting you all know that our new cd compilation; Sonic Intifada, is finally here and ripe for the picking. Here's the tracklisting:

1 Uncle Bad Touch - Relative Wrong Feel
2 Eraserhead - Rampage
3 TechDiff - SIM-STIM
4 Bee-Log - Kuato Lives
5 Dj Donna Summer - What's Up What's Up What's Up?
6 Hellboy - Bring The Lights Down
7 Lytton - Spirit Of 96
8 Goto80 - Retirementology (Herv remix/rebuild)
9 RaaskalBOMfukkerZ - Primitief Manifest
10 Tapage - XVYVX
11 Tong - Tong Havana
12 Terrorhate - Extinct
13 Teknoist, The - So You Wanted Breakcore Did You?
14 Surger - Hoodie
15 Krackfox - FuckSoPretty
16 Divtech - Dying Here Is Strictly Prohibited
17 xNERDS÷ - I Would Expend My Intellectual Resources On Important Things But My Thought Goes Into Hating Hipsters And Clever Internet Retorts
18 Michael J Rocks - Five Xenon Suns

We're trying to keep it cheap, so it's £6 UK, £8 westerm Europe and about $10 USA, those prices all include postage and i'm updating the Discogs profile with shipping costs to new countries as and when I discover them.

You can buy it from our discogs store at: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=ayatollahblade

Alternatively, Ad Noiseam have it here: http://www.adnoiseam.net/store/va-sonic-intifada_p2317.html

Also, the artists themselves will have a few copies each, so go see them live and see if they have any at hand Smile

It'll be appearing on the usual file sharing networks (Soulseek, torrents, gabber.od.ua etc) very soon but your support in keeping underground music alive is always appreciated, so obviously if we can get the money back on this cd then there will be more awesomeness in the future, so spare a thought for us and consider buying the real cd too Smile

Last edited by lytton on 2010-04-15 11:26; edited 1 time in total
lytton

PostPosted: 2010-04-14 16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a funny little picture to accompany the release
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Breakcore.NL Music Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: